CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Paula Dean Chicken/Pasta

Well, here goes!  I actually made time to post a few recipes.  Hope you enjoy.  I make this one for friends that just had a baby.  Its easy to prepare before you go, and then they can just stick it in the oven 30 minutes before dinner time!!

Paula Dean Chicken/Pasta (I'm sure there's a 'real' name for it, but I got this from my friend Lauren)

Ingredients:
3 cups of chopped cooked chicken
2 14.5 ounce cans of tomatoes with garlic, basil and oregano
1 cup of heavy whipping cream
2 cups of mozz. cheese
3/4 (small box) package of angel hair pasta
8oz. of cream cheese

Instructions:
Combine chicken, whipping cream and tomatoes.  Pour into skillet with 2 tbsp of olive oil and bring to a boil over medium heat.  Reduce heat to a simmer for 10 minutes.  Add cream cheese and 1 cup of mozz cheese.  Add cooked pasta to mixture.  Cover with the rest of the mozz cheese.  Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. 

1 comments:

Erica said...

I made this last night, and it was sooooo yummy!! I love this blog - thanks for all of these!! Keep them coming!