Skip to main content

Angel Hair Pasta by Ashley

This is my go to dish for when new people are coming over for dinner. I have passed this recipe along so many times.

Ingredients:

Olive Oil

1 Box of Angel Hair Pasta

Pine Nuts

Minced Garlic 3-4 Cloves

2 Shallots

Fresh Basil

Fresh Parsley

3 tomatoes

1 Container of Feta

1 Package of Parmesan Cheese

Make Angel Hair Pasta according to the package.

Pine Nuts: put on a cookie sheet and place under the broiler for roasting then set aside. These burn fast, so be careful.

Chop: shallots and tomatoes, basil and parsley

Put about 1/4 inch olive oil in a skillet and heat on medium heat. Add shallots and garlic. Saute for 1 minute. Add parsley and basil. Add tomatoes. (Doesn't need to be in very long).

Drain Pasta. In a large bowl, add pasta, herb mixture, add pine nuts and cheeses and toss together.

Comments

Shawn Virginia said…
So I've been stalking your family's website and this was the first one I tried:-) It def. was yummy:-)