Skip to main content

Funny(Not a recipe)

Hey to everyone who reads this blog!

Ok, I will not do this often at all(where I write...it will almost ALWAYS be recipes). BUT, you will think this is funny. I JUST now realized that people have commented on my blog!! On my other blog I get e-mails when someone comments so I just thought no one was commenting. I was really hoping someone was even reading this blog. So, I just got so excited because there were like 6 comments on this blog that I JUST found. Yay! It gives me inspiration to post more recipes. I hope some of you are actually making these things. Ha! I know how sometimes it is easier to just make what we know how to make. But, I have found a new found love for making new recipes. I am about to make a "hot chicken salad" recipe today. I will post if it is good. Ok, thanks for the support. :) Love y'all!

Lindsey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chocolate Sour Cream Bundt Cake

I have not posted in a REALLY long time. :( Sorry friends. Life has gotten a hold of me. I am 6 weeks and 1 day away from birthing my 4th and final baby. :) I am happy about this!! VERY! Needless to say an *almost* 6yo boy, 4yo boy, 2yo girl, and soon to be a sweet baby girl has kept me very busy. I hope that once this baby is born and life is on a good routine I will start posting again. I am glad this blog isn't totally left up to me or it would be a failure! Thanks to my Mom, sister, and sister in law for continuing to post.        Ok, I was really wanting to bake a chocolate bundt cake bc I saw a recipe online of one and it made me crave one. I don't know why but I love baking bundt cakes. They are pretty and I don't have to do much of anything to make them that way. And usually they are yummy! But when I went back to find that recipe I couldn't. I, instead, found this one and it really is SO good! Probably my favorite chocolate cake I have ever made. And it is ...

Boy Choy Salad

Dressing: 3/4 cup vegetable oil 1/4 cup red wine vinegar scant 1/2 cup sugar 2 tblsp soy sauce Combine ingredients in jar and shake well to blend. Chill Greens: 1 Large head Bok Choy, coarsely chopped 4 green onions Toss ingredients in a large salad bowl and chill until ready to dress. Crunch: 1/2 cup butter or margarine 2 tblsp sugar 1/2 cup sesame seeds 1 (3oz) pkg. slivered almonds 2 pkgs Raman noodles, crushed Saute all ingredients in melted butter over a low heat.  Stir constantly until browned.  Cool the mixture and sprinkle over salad just prior to pouring on the dressing.

Buffalo Chicken Chili

Hey Friends!! This recipe is super easy and quite good. Beware that it is a little spicy. If you like wings or anything buffalo style then you will like this. Buffalo Chicken Chili Ingredients : 2 chicken breasts (cooked & shredded or raw & whole) I used 3 total. 1/2 bottle Frank's Buffalo Sauce 1 (15.5-oz) can beans (garbanzo, black, pinto, whatever!) I used garbanzo. 1 large sweet onion, chopped 2 (15-oz) can tomato sauce (oops! I think I only used 1 can) 1 can cream-style corn 1 cup salsa 2 jalapenos, seeded and chopped I used sliced jalapenos in a jar. Directions : Dump everything into the crockpot, and stir well. Cook on low for 8-10 hours. If your chicken was raw when you put it in, take it out after about 8 hours, shred it, and then stir it back into the chili. Enjoy!